View Profile ZaneAsylum

27 w/ Responses

Creative and fun

You did a nice job on this. It was quite entertaining.

Mission Accomplished

I HAVE to congratulate you on putting so much effort into this with what little time you had. I think it's cool how much of the movie you crammed in there but more importantly how you put your own creative twist on everything.

psychicpebbles responds:

Thanks, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did making it.

Solid animation

Too short for my taste but the animation was solid.

NextToNothing responds:

Glad you liked the animation and sorry it was too short for yah.
Thanks for the review =)

Well crafted

I like the lip synch, character design, dialog and funny ending. They were all well crafted.

Kinetic

It was nice to see someone use the grainy film technique on something that isn't meant to look like old film footage. It gave it a non flash look. The music and animation were perfect together.

Trippy!

It took me to a happy place. Well animated and nice choice of music.

Excellent storyteller

You are an excellent storyteller. I didn't like the idea but you told your story so well it really doesn't matter whether I like it or not.

Nice voice work

I was impressed with the variety of voices. I hope to see more of your work.

Stalagmite responds:

thanks alot! i am glad you enjoyed it :D:D:D i will be submitting the pokemanze episode 1 next week. lol. keep your eyes peeled :D:D:D
thanks a lot for your support!

:D:D:D

Smooth movement

As far as walk cycles go that was pretty smooth. I loved the song too.

Tasty!

I dig it! You have my vote! It was short but to the point...bringing all his friends at the end was a cool way to show the other flavors of chips.

StickDinosaur responds:

Haha you dig it, your that guy off of the warriors aren't you. Glad you like it man I thought you got shot?

I wish we had flash when I was 15.

89, Male