View Profile ZaneAsylum

All 59 Movie Reviews

22 w/ Responses

EPIC

Dude you threw in so many entertaining bits I couldn't keep track. The music choices made it that much more interesting.

I have to give you mad props for keeping the file size very low and still managing to tell a visual story that spans hundreds of years! WITH MUSIC on top of all that :)

Good thing...

Good thing this dint really happen :)

Douglas99 responds:

well yeah good thing. or else i wouldnt of aniamted this :O

Quirky!

I like that you threw in some quirky stuff in there. I won't spoil it for those that haven't seen it yet, but I liked that extra stuff.

Practicing is good...

It's always good to practice but it's better to upload something with a story. And don't forget to add color and sound. Your animation skill is pretty good...I especially like that "from all angles" thing you did.

Karttibone responds:

Yeah, wanted to know if my work was worth it to get some appreciation. Apparently it did, so I'm completely satisfied. Of course I will continue with practicing.

Creative and fun

You did a nice job on this. It was quite entertaining.

Solid animation

Too short for my taste but the animation was solid.

NextToNothing responds:

Glad you liked the animation and sorry it was too short for yah.
Thanks for the review =)

Well crafted

I like the lip synch, character design, dialog and funny ending. They were all well crafted.

Kinetic

It was nice to see someone use the grainy film technique on something that isn't meant to look like old film footage. It gave it a non flash look. The music and animation were perfect together.

Trippy!

It took me to a happy place. Well animated and nice choice of music.

I wish we had flash when I was 15.

89, Male