A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

Instant Classic

This is one of those flashes that will stand the test of time. The story, illustrations,music, sound effects, and least of all narration were all of the highest caliber. This is a perfect example of how to utilize flash to tell a story without animation.

Animating Graffiti Animating Graffiti

Change is good

I liked this because it was different. My only suggestion would be to make the redrawing of the graffiti a little more organic and faster.

Handsome Gavin Handsome Gavin

Excellent animation

It's a short animation but what is there is excellent fbf. The backgrounds are nice as well.

YoYo dodo.swf YoYo dodo.swf

Creative character designs

I liked this for your choice of music but especially the character designs. It's a great story that can be understood in any language.

golfinho responds:

thank`s Zane !!!

I make stuff I make stuff

Nifty

I dig this flash because it was interactive, as well as having variety of content and styles.

holyforks responds:

well Im trying out different styles to find the one that suits me the best

It's a Chiuaua It's a Chiuaua

Hilarious

I like how it took forever for the brick to get there. Not bad for your first flash"that has dialogue in it". I like your sense of humor. Keep making flashes!

Brewster responds:

thanks the brick was tweened and that was my very first tween so I didn't really know what I was doing

Lardman Deserves to Die Lardman Deserves to Die

I liked the emotion

It was believable. The art style fit the mood perfectly. I actually want to know what happened before this and what will happen afterwards.

The Asshole Song The Asshole Song

I dig it!

Very good first flash, good choice of song too. Preloaders are easy, you can download them here for free...just drag and drop.

Desmond in the lucky 13 Desmond in the lucky 13

Unique!

I like the whole vibe of this flash...it was almost like watching an art film.

Easter 2009 Easter 2009

Squiggly!

I dig that squigglevision look. That child like innocence was clever.